The outside of the home needs TLC and maintenance. Painting and staining gives your house that curb appeal and can become the neighborhood envy.
Exterior House Painting In Ottawa
For the best possible result in professional exterior house painting services, steps are followed to ensure proper surface preparation before any paint or stain application.
As your professional exterior house painter in Ottawa, it is my duty and responsibility to ensure you receive the full service in all house painting services we commit to. This is why we ensure the basic proper preparation for painting the exterior of your home such as sanding, pressure-washing and paint priming are taken to prepare the surface.
We want your exterior house painting to last, maintaining the exterior paint with a fresh coat of paint or stain every 3 to 5 years will help extend the life of any exterior wood. To read more about painting tips and advice from a painter read our blog articles.
Exterior House Painters in Ottawa Services
To provide you with the best quality painting service and end result we follow the following steps
STEP 1 — Quality End Results Begin with Preparation
- We go over the necessary repairs or replacement of any wood with you on the walk-through when providing you with a paint quote.
- minor carpentry repair or replacement is provided
- We scrape away old, flaking, cracked loose or peeling paint such as around window frames, door frames, porches, decks, fences, posts, railings, wood siding
- Sanding by hand, or if required in bigger spaces by machine sander, to remove any old debris.
- Remove all dust particles from sanding or pressure washing if necessary to prepare certain areas or surfaces
- Proper coverage and protection of any surfaces or areas that do not require painting and yes that does include your flowers or any other belongings you have outside the home. Read more about our full painting services
- We ensure that all necessary areas are efficiently caulked with the proper exterior product.
STEP 2 — for Quality Painting of an Exterior of a House
- a quality exterior paint primer is used to ensure the best paint adhesion and seal
- minimum 2 coats of paint finish or stain is applied by hand with paint brush and or paint roller
STEP 3 — Exterior of Your House is Ready for Professional Paint
- Complete removal of all debris, which includes all the paint we scraped off any surface
- All our ladders, paint cans, paint brushes, paint rollers are taken off the premises.
- Removal of all drop-sheets and or plastic covers used to protect areas or surfaces
We leave your home in the perfect condition you entrusted us with and a noticeable difference of the fresh coats of exterior paint or stain given to your home. It’s the curb appeal and luster you look forward to coming home too.
We also paint railings, steps, front door paint or stain. Read more at our exterior home painting and our informational blog articles where you’ll find helpful information, tips and advice for all your painting questions.
Exterior Painting of Windows and Doors
PG PAINT & DESIGN – Exterior House Painting Contractors in Ottawa will ensure all processes to prepare the surface are completed, before painting and or staining.
Removal and repair of old damaged and rotted wood before painting the exterior of windows is always recommended. Afterall, you want your home to look great, refreshed with fresh paint, and we believe you also want the result to last. That is why, if there is any wood that needs to be replaced due to age, rot or years of harsh weather conditions, we can advise you on affordable solutions accordingly. With our painting company, you always have better choices that are also cost-effective.
If you choose to replace it, then we can remove the old wood and install the new one, then properly caulk, seal, sand, paint and or stain for perfect results. Because having the work completed professionally never leaves you questioning how often should you paint the exterior of a house.
We had the pleasure of working with PG Paint & Design on a top to bottom interior painting of our newly acquired 85 year old house. It was a lot of work which we needed completed in a relatively short time with a lot of it to be done in and around refinishing of floors, replacement of carpeting and while we were moving in. All of it accomplished on time and budget. Pino Germano is a true professional – meticulous with amazing attention to detail the quality of work including unforeseen plaster repairs was excellent. Next up is exterior painting and there is no question that we’ll have PG Paint & Design do the work. We highly recommend him. ~ Peter & Sara in Ottawa Centre
Whether you want to give your windows, front door, garage doors a fresh paint colour or want to ensure good maintenance of the exterior of your home we can take care of these tasks. Wood surfaces such as decks, patio, porch, front door, fences, garage doors all require good quality paint stain to ensure protection for the harsh Canadian outdoor elements.
Some helpful information and tips on the maintenance of the Exterior Painting, and explore our painters advice on maintaining your home with paint.
Pleasant and professional throughout the project. Pino’s experience, attention to detail and care for client satisfaction makes PG Paint & Design a company of choice. Thank You ~ Najah B. – Ottawa West
For All Your Exterior House Painting Requirements
We look forward to working with you on your next exterior painting project.