Our homes are our sanctuary. It’s our space away from all the elements of work, life, etc. A professionally painted interior can re-energize and renew feelings of love for our home decor and makes our spaces inviting, calming and personalized. Painting the interior of your house, condo or apartment is one of the least expensive and cost-effective ways for home improvements or renovations.
Yes, painting can transform your home.
Interior House Painting in Ottawa
Interior painting transforms a home from mundane to inspiring. And project well done requires thorough consultation and planning, but will be worth the effort. We believe results for our work shouldn’t end with us completing the painting project, but rather for many days, months and years to come, our valued clients should be able to say “WoW” I am glad I’ve chosen PG PAINT & DESIGN for my homes interior painting. Unlike other painting contractors in Ottawa, we actually believe in, and trust our experience. We hope you will as well.
A fresh coat of paint or a completely new colour theme will bring feelings of a new look, and create a cozy, pleasant ambiance to make your home feel even more like home.
Choose Professional Interior Painting Services
It can take you few days to paint a room or weeks to repaint the entire house if you were to do it yourself, not to mention the frustration of falling behind on other duties we all have to perform leading busy lives. The stress and hard work of painting can be alleviated when you choose to hire the services of experienced interior painters. PG PAINT & DESIGN
Interior House Painter Services In Ottawa Include:
To achieve the best interior paint results we follow these steps and procedures that are our signature standard.
STEP 1: Preparation for Interior House Painting
- Proper coverage of all furniture, light fixtures, hanging light fixtures and floors whether they are hardwood or carpet
- We remove all the light switch and electrical outlets plates and then return them upon painting completion
- Patch any holes, nail pops, drywall damage. If necessary drywall repair or replacement as necessary and requested
- Ensure all caulking is done around trim of windows, doors, trim and baseboards
- We will repair, remove stipple ceiling. Repaint the smoothed out ceiling or paint over the stipple as you our valued client prefers
STEP 2: We Work Around Your Busy Schedule
- We paint a room at a time or more as each individual job requires, in order that we may ensure little to no disruption to you or your family schedule, routine and time.
- At the end of each day we ensure all work areas are left in a clean, uncluttered and safe condition for you and your family members and pets until our return the following day.
- Every imperfection or stain on walls or ceilings are appropriately taken care of. Baseboards, trim and window frames get the proper caulking, sanding and smooth finish before a paint primer and minimum 2 coats of quality paint is hand brushed or rolled on.
- Straight cut lines between ceiling and walls, clean cut paint brush strokes on trim, baseboards and corners, no messy paint drops or spills on your floors.
- We recommend you read these tips and advice to empower yourself with the knowledge so that you don’t get scammed out of professional painting results.
- Our signature professional painting secret is precise paint brush strokes by hand, and paint roller application the good old fashioned way. Spray painting should only be in cookie cutter developments not for your home paiting.
STEP 3: Great Interior Painting Service Experience
- We vacuum, sweep and or mop any of the dust left behind from preparing the wall and surfaces before painting
- Remove and take away all paint cans, brushes, paint rollers, ladders and any other tools we used
- Re-install the light and electrical switch plates, remove all plastic and or drop-sheets that were used for any of the protection of your furniture, floors, carpets, light fixtures.
STEP 4: Your Home More Beautiful
- We ensure that your home looks just as it did before we started, the only difference or change will be the transformation of your home. Beautifully transformed that is.
Press Here to Receive No Obligation Free Quote
As your professional Interior House Painter in Ottawa, it is our duty to ensure you receive great house painting services we are committed to providing.
PG Paint and Design is an excellent choice if you decide to do any exterior or interior painting or dry wall fixing. Pino and Pina are absolutely wonderful to work with. Pino painted the interior of our home and they did an absolutely beautiful job. Pino’s attention to detail can be seen throughout our home. Both Pino and Pina are very responsive, helpful, and I would highly, highly recommend them to anyone in need of painting services. It has been a fantastic experience working with them. Pino took the time to consult with us for color choices and he found solutions that addressed our needs and still came in as the most competitive price. He and his team were friendly, worked quickly and cleaned up when they were done – we couldn’t be happier with their final work and would recommend him to anyone looking for quality, honest work from someone who really knows their stuff. Thank you so much. ~ Liliana and Svet of Orleans in Ottawa
PG PAINT & DESIGN is a trusted and reliable Interior House Painter in Ottawa with over 30 years experience and knowledge in painting and drywall repair services. We pride ourselves on being local, independently owned painting contractor.
We specialize in home painting by ensuring you receive the best quality interior house painting services at competitively affordable prices. We strive to provide our clients with complete satisfaction and always strive to exceed your expectations. Our mission has always been to ensure quality craftsmanship, integrity, respect and best in service.
Pino and Pina are absolutely wonderful to work with. During a very stressful preparation for an international move, Pino painted the entire interior of our home and did a beautiful job. Pino’s attention to detail can be seen throughout our home. Both Pino and Pina are very responsive, helpful, and I would highly, highly recommend them to anyone in need of painting services. It has been a fantastic experience working with them. ~ H. Perez of Ottawa, ON.
For All Interior Painting Service Requirements in Ottawa
Although we’ve mentioned that you’ll be pleased with our professional experience, principles and work ethics, its always better to hear it from a different vantage point, that is why, we invite you to visit our clients Testimonials and Reviews section of our website before you hire us for your interior painting requirements.
Unsure with choosing paint colours for your next home painting and decorating project? We can help. Because as you would agree, House Painters and Interior Painting are the two things you want to be sure you have the very best of.
We feel confident in knowing that when you choose us as your interior house painters, we will not only provide great results, you’ll also receive friendly, down to earth painters at your service.