Ottawa House Painters Local and Independently Owned – PG PAINT & DESIGN
Every local community has a story, a unique personality, and it’s small scale, family-run businesses that most often promote the community and make contributions to the neighbourhoods distinctive character.
Small Independent Painting Businesses
Owners of a small independent painting company offer personalized home painting services that cannot be offered by large scale companies or franchises. Most small independent businesses in Ottawa offer diverse products and services and help create and sustain the local economy. When you support small independent local businesses you deepen the connection to your own community.
offer diverse products and services, creating and sustaining economic resilience. When you support local Ottawa businesses, you deepen the connection to your own community. Albeit the article The Benefits of Buying Locally is American we believe it applies the same to Canadian businesses.
When You Support Local Ottawa Businesses
- Approximately 48 cents of every dollar spent at a locally owned business goes back into the local community. That’s more than three times the amount that local economies recover from a chain or franchised companies — Civic Economics’ 2012 survey of local businesses
From our Canadian Government as recent as Jan 2015 the 5 key factors to supporting local Canadian small business facts taken from the website Government of Canada Website
- Small and medium-sized businesses represent 99.8 percent of all businesses in Canada, account for nearly 9 of every 10 jobs in the private sector, and contribute 39 percent to our private sector gross domestic product.
- Under Digital Canada 150, the Business Development Bank of Canada will allocate an additional $200 million to support small and medium-sized businesses with digital technology adoption and an additional $300 million in venture capital for companies in the ICT sector.
- Support for the Canada Accelerator and Incubator Program will increase to $100 million to help entrepreneurs take the next step in developing their businesses.
- The new Small Business Job Credit is expected to save small businesses more than $550 million over the next two years.
- The Government of Canada has lowered the corporate income tax rate from over 22 percent in 2001 to 15 percent in 2012, making it easier for small and medium-sized enterprises to grow, prosper and create jobs.
Find A Painting Company in Ottawa
There are long lists and pages these days on google search for painting companies in Ottawa. Many are small, independently owned residential painting businesses. At PG PAINT & DESIGN we are your Ottawa House Painters, independently owned and operated and we are in a community near you. We paint in a neighbourhood near you in Ottawa, Barrhaven, Nepean, Manotick, Stittsville, Kanata, Orleans, and everything in between.