Interior House Painting in Ottawa
Painting the interior of your house, condo or apartment is one of the least expensive home improvements or renovations.
Painting the interior transforms it from mundane to inspiring. It can also raise property value and help a home for sale move more quickly. Doing it right requires serious planning, but will be worth the effort.
A fresh coat of paint or new colour will bring that feeling of a new look, and create that cozy comfy ambience to make your house feel like home.
It can take you a few days to paint a room or weeks to repaint the entire house if you are trying to do it yourself, and it can become frustrating.
The stress and pain of painting can be alleviated when you choose experienced interior painters.
To achieve the best results we follow these steps and procedures that are our signature standard.
As your Interior House Painter in Ottawa our Services include:
- Proper coverage of all furniture, light fixtures, hanging light fixtures and floors whether they are hardwood or carpet
- We remove all the light switch and electrical outlets plates and then return them upon painting completion
- Patch any holes, nail pops, drywall damage. If necessary drywall repair or replacement as necessary and requested
- Ensure all caulking is done around trim of windows, doors, trim and baseboards
- We will repair, remove stipple ceiling. Repaint the smoothed out ceiling or paint over the stipple as client prefers. Read more about our ceiling repairs and painting , you will also find painters tips and advice in our blog articles.
- We paint a room at a time or more as each individual job requires, in order that we may ensure little to no disruption to you or your family schedule, routine and time. At the end of each day we ensure all work areas are left in a clean, uncluttered and safe condition for all family members and pets until our return the following day.
- Every imperfection or stains on walls, or ceilings are appropriately taken care of. Baseboard, trim and window frames get the proper sanding and smooth finish before a paint primer and minimum 2 coats of quality paint is hand brushed or rolled on.
- Straight cut lines between ceiling and walls, clean cut paint brush strokes, on trim, baseboards and corners, no messy paint drops or spills on your floors. We recommend your read these tips and advice to enpower yourself with the knowledge so that you don’t get scammed out of professional painting results.
- Our signature professional painting secret is precise paint brush strokes by hand and paint roller application, good old fashioned way. Spray painting should only be in cookie cutter developments not for your home.
- We will vacuum, sweep and or mop any of the dust left behind from preparing the wall and surfaces before painting
- Remove and take away all paint cans, brushes, paint rollers, ladders and any other tools we used
- Re-install the light and electrical switch plates, remove all plastic and or drop-sheets that were used for any of the protection of your furniture, floors, carpets, light fixtures etc.
- We ensure that your home looks just as it did before we started, the only difference or change will be the fresh coats of paint that will compliment your new home decor.
- A list of our painting and other general repair home services as well as a helpful articles ranging from interior painting tips and exterior painting tips, to why the paint is peeling or cracking, paint problems & fixes, neutral paints and colour selection, things to consider when you hire a professional painting contractor, and more can be found on our blog on home improvements advice and tips.
As your professional Interior House Painter in Ottawa, it is my duty to ensure a full service in all house painting services we commit to.
PG Paint and Design is an excellent choice if you decide to do any exterior or interior painting or dry wall fixing. Pino and Pina are absolutely wonderful to work with. Pino painted the interior of our home and they did an absolutely beautiful job. Pino’s attention to detail can be seen throughout our home. Both Pino and Pina are very responsive, helpful, and I would highly, highly recommend them to anyone in need of painting services. It has been a fantastic experience working with them. Pino took the time to consult with us for color choices and he found solutions that addressed our needs and still came in as the most competitive price. He and his team were friendly, worked quickly and cleaned up when they were done – we couldn’t be happier with their final work and would recommend him to anyone looking for quality, honest work from someone who really knows their stuff. Thank you so much. – Liliana and Svet, Orleans-Ottawa
PG PAINT & DESIGN is your trusted and reliable Interior House Painter in Ottawa with over 30 years experience and knowledge in painting and drywall repair services.
We pride ourselves on being your local, independently owned painting contractor. We specialize in your home, by ensuring you receive the best quality interior house painting services at affordable prices. We strive to provide our clients with complete satisfaction. Our mission has always been to ensure quality craftsmanship, integrity, respect and best in service.
Pino and Pina are absolutely wonderful to work with. During a very stressful preparation for an international move, Pino painted the entire interior of our home and did a beautiful job. Pino’s attention to detail can be seen throughout our home. Both Pino and Pina are very responsive, helpful, and I would highly, highly recommend them to anyone in need of painting services. It has been a fantastic experience working with them. – H. Perez – Ottawa
We invite you to read the our clients feedback, as well as their Reviews for Ottawa painters on Google, on Houzz, and Trusted Pros . You will find them all on the links on our Testimonials page.
For All Your Interior Painting Requirements
Look to us for ideas for painting and choosing paint colours for your next home painting and decorating project. You can continue to read more of the steps we take to preparing your home.
House Painters and Painting are the one thing you want to be sure you have the very best of. We feel confident when you choose us as your interior house painters, you will get exactly that.